IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
WallofGamers™ User Agreement
If you have questions regarding your privacy, WallofGamers ™ is pleased to answer them. Your questions to can be directed to our support services, such as [email protected]
- WallofGamers ™ (the service provided) is a trading name of Hotkey LTD, a company registered in England and Wales with Company Number 10766345. Our registered office is 3 Lynbourne Court, London Road, Benfleet, United Kingdom, SS7 5UG. WallofGamers ™ provides a service which enables us to deliver personally designed Content to you on a subscription or one-off basis. For the purpose of these terms, the provided service title (WallofGamers ™) will be used – Hotkey LTD is responsible for these terms being met.
- For this purpose, we provide you with access to our website (WallofGamers.com) to access the Content purchased. Via this platform, you can subscribe to Content and access Content on a conditional access basis. All services provided by us to you are referred to as the “Services”.
- The WallofGamers™ User Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) apply to all Services provided by us to you.
- Should you have any questions regarding our Services, these Terms or otherwise, please feel free to contact us via [email protected]
- ACCOUNT AND CONTENT VIEWING PROVISIONS
- In order to receive Services, you need to acquire access to the website by creating an account. You are responsible for the confidentiality of the username and password belonging to your account. It is not allowed to share your username and password with any third person or party. You are responsible for all actions originating from your account.
- Please verify if there are any specific viewing provisions, for example limited accessibility, specific equipment requirements or otherwise, applicable to the Content and whether you meet these provisions before making a purchase.
- We strive to keep the Services available for you on a permanent basis. However due to the nature of the Services and the internet in general, we cannot guarantee that Services will always be available. You acknowledge that Services may be suspended or interrupted due to maintenance, force majeure or otherwise. We strive to limit the duration of any suspension or interruption. Feel free to contact our customer support team with any questions regarding these disruptions, if any.
- You represent and warrant you will always use the Services in accordance with these Terms and applicable laws.
- We provide a backup of the accessed Content. If you are unable to find the content that we have provided, do not hesitate to contact us for that information.
- The costs associated with access to Content are indicated on our website for each item of Content. Fees due in respect of Content may be revised at any time provided that such revisions do not apply to already purchased Content.
- In the event you have purchased a subscription to Content, such subscription shall be of effect for one month, or one year, depending on which subscription is purchased, starting from the date of purchase (except if mentioned otherwise in the offer). After the period, the subscription shall – unless terminated via our website – constantly and automatically renew for an additional 30-day or one-year period, depending on subscription purchased. In the event the fee due in respect of a subscription is increased, you shall be provided with a notice at least 1 month in advance and in which case you are entitled to cancel the subscription for free.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
- The intellectual property rights of Content distributed via the Service is vested in the company, Hotkey LTD, and the intended buyer. You are provided access to the Services on a limited, personal, non-business and non-commercial basis only. You are not allowed to and agree not to (re-) distribute to third parties or further make public – in whole or in part- the Content, as it is provided to the buyer, for personal use only.
- BILLING, PAYMENT & REFUNDS
- We accept payment via Paypal and most major credit and debit cards including Visa, Mastercard, Maestro and American Express. You must only use a card if you are the named cardholder.
- By placing an Order, You confirm that you are the authorised cardholder. All credit and charge card holders are subject to validation and security checks as well as authorisation by the card issuer and any additional terms imposed by the issuer. WallofGamers™ applies VAT and other applicable taxes and levies based on the information provided by you.
- Users younger than thirteen (13) years of age, can register an account but will not have access to content provided, as it is based on the streaming content of the purchaser. The platforms that we survey do not allow anyone under the age of 13 to use their services, and thus meaning we cannot provide ours. In accordance to this, we reserve the right to deny content purchase if the age requirement is not met, which is thirteen (13).
- All access to Content is final and refunds are subject only to the fact that the buyer can provide enough evidence that the Services provided have not fulfilled their expectations, and have not been edited or changed from the original state provided to the buyer by WallofGamers™. This will be subject to review, and if deemed satisfactory, you will receive a full refund within 14 working days.
- WallofGamers™ respects your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information. If you purchase a Service, your personal information will only be used in accordance to the Services provided, and only to improve the quality of the final product. Your data will not be used by any third parties, and any personal data you provide will be stored strictly by WallofGamers™ and the company Hotkey LTD so that we can keep a record of the Services provided to you, in accordance to area 3.3 of these terms and conditions.
- As part of WallofGamers™ commitment to protect your personal data in a transparent manner, WallofGamers™ wants to inform you on:
- why and how WallofGamers™ collects, uses and stores your personal data;
- the lawful basis on which your personal data is processed;
- what your rights and our obligations are in relation to such processing; and
- WallofGamers™ personal data principles.
- Why and how WallofGamers™ collects, uses and stores your personal data
WallofGamers™ will collect and process personal data about you including:
- the personal details, such as your name, your address, your e-mail address, your billing information, place or residence and other information you have provided to WallofGamers™ for provision of the WallofGamers™ Service and administration, billing and remuneration processes.
- when you use WallofGamers™, data transmitted by you is automatically recorded by our server, including date and time of the access, I.P. address, operating system, accessed and/or sold content, referrals, votes and other actions you have made using the WallofGamers™ Service;
- On which legal basis and for which purposes does WallofGamers™ process personal data
The legal basis of the processing of your personal data will be one of the following:
- necessary for the legitimate interests of WallofGamers™, without unduly affecting your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms;
- necessary for taking steps to enter into or executing an agreement with you for the WallofGamers™ Services you request, or for carrying WallofGamers™’s obligations under such an agreement;
- in limited circumstances, processed with your consent which WallofGamers™ obtains from you from time to time.
- Your rights
WallofGamers™ will only retain limited personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal, regulatory or internal policy requirements.
- You have a right to ask WallofGamers™ to rectify inaccurate personal data WallofGamers™ collects and processes. Changing or removing certain personal data is possible via Your WallofGamers™ Account
- Where WallofGamers™ processes your personal data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- You have a right to ask WallofGamers™ to stop processing your personal data, or to request deletion of your personal data – these rights are not absolute (as sometimes there may be overriding interests that require the processing to continue), but WallofGamers™ will consider your request and respond to you with the outcome.
- Where WallofGamers™ processes your personal data on the basis of your consent, or where such processing is necessary for entering into or performing obligations under an agreement with you, you may have the right to request your personal data be transferred to you or to another controller.
- WallofGamers™ personal data principles
WallofGamers™ WILL NOT SELL your personal information and data to any third party. WallofGamers™ also does not sell user data for marketing purposes.
- Third parties
When providing the WallofGamers™ Service, WallofGamers™ will share personal data with persons acting on your behalf or otherwise involved in the transaction.
- At the present time, WallofGamers™ may share your personal data with our Payment Processing Services and/or Paypal if, and in so far as, this is needed for the correct completion of the payment process. This information can include: user name, last name, registered email, purchase date, price of the item bought.
- In some instances, we also share personal data with suppliers and other business partners who provide services to WallofGamers™, such as IT and hosting providers, debt collection, debt recovery, fraud prevention, and credit reference agencies, and others. When we do so we take steps to ensure they meet WallofGamers™’s data security standards, so that your personal data remains secure.
- Clear opt-in policy
Only if you have permitted WallofGamers™ to use your personal data to inform you about the WallofGamers™ Service or otherwise, WallofGamers™ can do so. If you no longer consent to such use, please contact us via our “Contact Us” section or at [email protected]
- If you suspect that a third person or party has access to account, please notify us immediately at [email protected]
- You acknowledge and understand that provision of the Services commences the moment an account is created by you. You further acknowledge and understand that, due to the nature of the Services, you are not entitled to rescind a purchase of Content once the Content (or a part thereof) has been transmitted.
- Subscriptions to Content may be cancelled at any time. Cancellation will become effective at the end of your current subscription period.
- If any provision of these Terms is null and void or is voided the remaining provision of these Terms will not be affected and remain applicable.
- We reserve the right to update and amend these Terms. The present Terms govern, without prejudice to applicable law, your use of the Services.
- Notwithstanding any other rights, we reserve the right to terminate our agreement and deny access to our Services should you at any time be in breach of the Terms or applicable law.
- Without prejudice to any mandatory applicable law provision which dictates otherwise, these Terms are exclusively governed by English law and both we and you agree that any dispute arising under or connected to it will be decided by the English courts.
- CONTACT US
You have different ways of contacting us when you need it.
For Support inquiries, please check out the contact section of the website, or you can too email us at [email protected] ,
For other questions, please check our contact section.
Thank you for reading the User Agreement.
Version date: April 22nd, 2020